Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Intro post

Hey guys. I'm Melyssa, and welcome to Ripping Up the Real World. =)

Basically, I'll be assessing and critiquing different material things I come across in my day to day life. This is a public blog where I criticize or praise certain things pertaining in the world today. Most of what goes in here will be TV reviews, movie reviews, book reviews, fashion critiques, and music reviews.

Just be prepared - I have very broad tastes and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Or swear. Watch out, little kids. On that note - I'm also known to have very different opinions than most, and I have no regrets about it. Feel free to disagree, but I'll stick by my opinions and respect yours if you respect mine.

Hope to have things up, possibly tomorrow. Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment